she yells at me to clean my room and says I’m not allowed to drive until I do that. I try to take a cup into the kitchen and she flips on me because she’s cooking dinner
That awkward moment when you say you’re going to be healthy and you eat 4 cookies and a cup of milk for lunch
that would be creepy
- The person I like and why I like them
- A famous person Ive been compared to
- 5 things that irritate me about the same/opposite sex
- The best thing that has happened to me this week
- Weird things I do when Im alone
- How Id spend ten thousand bucks
- Things I like and things I dont like about the way I look
- My last night out in detail
- Something that makes me sad when I think about it
- Something Ive lied about
- Would I rather be stranded on a desert island with someone I love for ten years or someone I hate for a month? Explain why
- Something Im currently worrying about
- One person from Tumblr Id throw off a cliff, one Id marry and one Id fuck
- Something I do without realizing
- Lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood
- A drunken story
- Something I regret
- To do list
- My longest relationship and who it was with
- Press Ctrl V and post
- Post a bit of my last IM convo
- 5 things I want to change
- My view on being Tumblr Famous
- Someone Id like to be for a day and why
- 5 things within touching distance
- Story of my first kiss
- An embarrassing/socially awkward situation Ive found myself in
- Something Im not proud of
- The last argument I had
Do any of you love me enough?
GOD DAMN THAT ENDING! Now I’m gonna watch the 5th series of Skins. What should I watch after that???? I need more British tv shows!
IM TRYING TO WATCH SHERLOCK
he’ll have sex with anything that has a postal code
I am perfectly happy with my life and who I am.
David Tennant is hideous.
I’ve gotten over being infatuated with someone who doesn’t see me at all. You know. No big deal. S’all good.
I don’t like Doctor Who.
I don’t possess various drugs
British television is awful.
I hate anything and everything Sherlock Holmes.
I’m perfectly happy with the fact I’ve been single my entire 17 year live. Especially now, going into my senior year of hs. I don’t want a relationship AT ALL, it’s the last thing on my mind.
nice spoiler alert
mom made me take out the trash and I got bit by 7 bugs
I won the lottery!
My dog took a shit on my face!
I’m the character on glee!
I’ll finish tomorrow, because my laundry basket is full of dirty clothes and I filled 1 garbage bag
she’s on freaks and geeks! and on imdb, it said she was in 127 hours (with the Troll!!!)
Real women do not have curves. Real women do not look like just one thing.
Real women have curves, and not. They are tall, and not. They are brown-skinned, and olive-skinned, and not. They have small breasts, and big ones, and no breasts whatsoever.
Real women start their lives as baby girls. And as baby boys. And as babies of indeterminate biological sex whose bodies terrify their doctors and families into making all kinds of very sudden decisions.
Real women have big hands and small hands and long elegant fingers and short stubby fingers and manicures and broken nails with dirt under them.
Real women have armpit hair and leg hair and pubic hair and facial hair and chest hair and sexy moustaches and full, luxuriant beards. Real women have none of these things, spontaneously or as the result of intentional change. Real women are bald as eggs, by chance and by choice and by chemo. Real women have hair so long they can sit on it. Real women wear wigs and weaves and extensions and kufi and do-rags and hairnets and hijab and headscarves and hats and yarmulkes and textured rubber swim caps with the plastic flowers on the sides.
Real women wear high heels and skirts. Or not.
Real women are feminine and smell good and they are masculine and smell good and they are androgynous and smell good, except when they don’t smell so good, but that can be changed if desired because real women change stuff when they want to.
Real women have ovaries. Unless they don’t, and sometimes they don’t because they were born that way and sometimes they don’t because they had to have their ovaries removed. Real women have uteruses, unless they don’t, see above. Real women have vaginas and clitorises and XX sex chromosomes and high oestrogen levels, they ovulate and menstruate and can get pregnant and have babies. Except sometimes not, for a rather spectacular array of reasons both spontaneous and induced.
Real women are fat. And thin. And both, and neither, and otherwise. Doesn’t make them any less real.
you’re nice as marshal, but omg, you’re so cute in freaks and geeks
save up for vidcon next year
LOL It’s extra funny because jason segel is on it, and he is in HIMYM with NPH, who was on Glee :D